[MR] Virtual Atlantia?

Michael Houghton herveus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:41:53 PDT 2020

Howdy!

So I've been seeing things mentioning Virtual Atlantia and all that,
and I've not seen one word about it on the mailing list where I'd
expect to see at least some announcements. Possibly even regular
reminders. I can't trust FaceBook to show me any particular thing. I
can rely on things showing up in my mailbox.

So.

This amounts to a request to post things here in addition to on
FaceBook. Please. Because FaceBook is not reliable, and not every is
on FaceBook, or uses it regularly if they are.

yours,
Herveus

--
Michael Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde