[MR] Pennsic Memorial Ship Burning

Michael Houghton herveus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:30:13 PDT 2020

Howdy!

Announcement:

We plan to do a memorial ship burn on August 13 at dark. That's about
8-8:30 where we will be doing it. Weather permitting, of course.

That's a Thursday, a week later than it would have been at Pennsic. We
want that extra week to get it together.

We will accept tokens by mail (email Herveus for the address), and
Herveus will print out shields so we can affix them to the blanks.
Email those to herveus at gmail.com with "memorial ship" somewhere in the
subject line. If you don't have artwork to send, and the person has
registered SCA arms, I can look up the picture and work from that.

The burning will be live-streamed.

While we will not be putting a boat in water to burn, we may have real
working not-gonna-be-burned Norse ships to be in the background. We're
still working out the details.

Please feel free to share this message around.

yours,
Herveus

--
Michael Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde