[MR] Student Registration now open for Winter University!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 06:42:11 PST 2020

 If you tried to register before approximately, 9:30 AM, our database was
automatically assigning a one hour end time even if the class was listed
for two though it did account for the total class length when creating the
schedule. I just manually updated each end time for classes of two or more
hours.

In service,
Adriana