[MR] Bright Hills Baronial Birthday

Victoria Wank vwank35 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 15:13:47 PST 2020

To all hunters of fantastical beasts does Lady Rebekkah Samuel, deputy autocrat of Bright Hills Baronial Birthday, send greetings!
 As our birthday celebration draws near, I hope all who will be joining us are preparing for the hunt. The magical unicorn is roaming our lands, and it is imperative that we capture him! Not only in a physical sense, but also in our artistry. We hope to see your artistry in our Baronial A&S and Brewing competitions, as well as our Bardic Bear Pit and the Four Unicorns Challenge. Please continue to check the Bright Hills page on the Book of Faces and the Baronial Birthday link for more information on the themes for the A&S and Brewing competitions.

In Service,
Lady Rebekkah Samuel

Sent from my iPhone