[MR] KASF 2020 - Matthews, NC - March 7

Bessenyei Rozsa mistressrozsa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 07:22:57 PST 2020

Good gentles,

The Kingdom of Atlantia's Arts & Sciences Festival
<https://raerosado.wixsite.com/kasf2020> is less than 2 months away.  Lots
of activities, competitions and displays are being planned to showcase and
celebrate Atlantia's rich Arts & Sciences community.

Those participating in the display and many of the competitions are being
requested to please sign-up via the website so that they can ensure they
are ready to host you.  There are forms available for some of these and
others request you contact the host directly (email links are provided).

Lunch is being planned and there will be a regular lunch prepared by Sir
Christian Thomas and a children's sack lunch is available. Menus are on the
website.  Lunch is available via pre-reg only and can be reserved via
PayPal.  If you are ordering a children's sack lunch, please ensure you
indicate that when you fill out the form or you will be charged the full
lunch fee.

We are in the process of working on a hotel room block in Matthews and that
information will be posted as soon as it is available.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  We are looking
forward to seeing you there!

Rozsa

*Mesternö** Bessenyei Rozsa, OP*
*Kingdom A&S Guild Liaison *