[MR] REMINDER: Register for your Winter University classes

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:12:37 PST 2020

The course catalog for the University of Atlantia's Winter Session 103 is
now open for student registration.

This session is being hosted by the Barony of Dun Carraig in St. Mary's
City, MD on Saturday, February 1, 2020.

   - Winter Session 103 Class Catalogue
   <http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php>
   - Winter Session 103 Online Student Registration
   <http://university.atlantia.sca.org/register.php>

*Online Student Registration Deadline = MIDNIGHT January 29*

OR, you can register in person the day of the event. There are many limited
space classes so be sure to register early! If you have trouble registering
online, but wish to take any limited attendance classes, email your wish
list to the University Registrar.

*IMPORTANT:* We added a Noon-1 PM class to the schedule to accommodate the
overwhelming number of classes our instructors wished to offer. Please keep
this in mind when registering for classes.

*Event Schedule:*

   - 9:00 AM Student & Teacher Registration Table Opens
   - 10:00-1:00 PM Classes
   - 1:00 PM Convocation
   - 1:30-5:30 Classes
   - 6:00 PM Site closes

Thank you to all the instructors, the autocrat, and their staff for their
time and effort making this session possible. University wouldn't exist
without you!

Thank you for supporting these excellent learning opportunities.

In service,

Dame Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia