[MR] University of Atlantia: Winter Thanks & Summer Plans

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:03:57 PST 2020

 Thank you to Baroness Ceridwen for autocratting Winter University and the
populace of Dun Carraig for for being gracious hosts. We had 320 attendees
(including 89 first time attendees which is a new record)!!

In short, the University staff thank you for all of your hard work and hope
you had a great day filled with learning and sharing knowledge as well as
time with old and new friends.

We are excited to announce that the Summer 104th Session of the University
of Atlantia will be held Saturday, June 13 in Lynchburg, VA hosted by the
Barony of Black Diamond. Thank you to everyone who submitted a bid for
consideration. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to do so.

Current proposed timeline for June University:

April 1 = Call for Track & Individual Class Proposals
April 22 = Track Proposals Due
April 28 = Individual Class Proposals Due
May 5 = Instructor Review Begins
May 8 = Instructor Review Ends
May 13 = Student Registration Opens
June 10 = Student Registration Closes
June 11 = PRINT ALL THE THINGS!!
June 13 = University

Also, we are still in need of bids for Fall University to be held Saturday,
September 12 and Winter University 2021 to be held Saturday, February 6. If
you are interested in submitting a bid please start with the guidelines for
hosting a University session: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

In service,
Adriana, Chancellor
univerity at atlantia.sca.org