[MR] Instructor Review of Sept 12 University of Atlantia Class Catalogue Needed

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:14:48 PDT 2020

To all instructors for the September 12 Online University of Atlantia
Session:

There will be more communications & emails regarding this session because
of its online nature. Please fully read each & send questions to:
university at atlantia.sca.org

*Sept 12 University of Atlantia Schedule:*

9:30 AM Common room opens for students
10 AM Class
11 AM Class
Noon Lunch
12:30 PM Court / Convocation
1 PM Class
2 PM Class
3 PM Class
4 PM Break
4:30 PM Class
5:30 PM Class

*Here's what instructors need to know now:*

1. Add "university-web at atlantia.sca.org" to your approved email list so
messages from us don't go to your SPAM filter.

2. All class times are Eastern.

3. We tried to honor requested class times but did reschedule some classes
so they didn't conflict with others covering a similar topic.

4. Review our catalogue of classes
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php> to make sure your
class(es) are correct & complete & please add whether you plan to record
your class to your class description. This is what students will use to
choose which classes to take during the for Aug 17-Sept 10 student
registration period.
*ALL EDITS SHOULD BE MADE BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 14.* For scheduling updates,
please email me by Friday, August 14.

5. To make updates to your class title, description, platform, access URL,
etc.:

   1. Log into the University website.
   2. Go to the catalogue page.
   <https://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php>
   3. Click on the tile of your class to see the class info.
   4. Click on “Edit Class”.
   5. On the “Edit class” page you will find the platform drop-down.
   6. In the class description please include info about if you are or are
   not recording your class, and it will be displayed on the catalogue.
   7. The class url field is where you include your class direct access
   link which will not appear in the class description but will be emailed to
   students who register for your class when the student registration period
   ends.
   8. The url log-in info field is for any passwords or other special
   instructions.

Screenshots of the process:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ahYzXSCNnkGw96yYAVNnxCpNnAN23FS6?usp=sharing

6. *Student registration will be August 17-September 10.*

7. Add the direct link to access your class BEFORE Sept 1.

8. You can email students who pre-register for your class from the
University website & vice versa.

9. Check out our FAQ which answers many instructor & other questions.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing>

We look forward to working with you to provide this unique
knowledge-sharing opportunity to the Known World!

In service,

Dame Adriana la Bretonne, OP
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org

Online Sept 12 University of Atlantia Event Flyer
<http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=e1bec460>
Sept 12 Online UofA Facebook Event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/722408595222330/>