[MR] Teaching in the Poetry Track at Fall University

Cindy Watkins cindylou0527 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:33:16 PDT 2020

Hello poetry friends! This is a friendly reminder that if you would like to
teach a class in the poetry track at Fall University you should get this
info to me by (ideally) 6 pm tomorrow, August 3rd, so that I have time to
pull this all together and submit :) PM or send an email to
poeta at atlantia.sca.org

-Title of the Class
-Brief description of the class including any equipment students need to
bring, age limits, and URL, phone number or email for more information
about class, if you like.
-SCA name(s) of teacher(s) without titles.
-Teacher(s) modern name and contact information (email or phone).
-Class length
-Enrollment limit, if any
-Preferred time of day range (not sure what the exact time slots are yet
but will find out and post in the comments)
IMPORTANT: There is also the additional requirement of a planned online
platform and a direct link to access the class. University recommends Zoom
or Google Meets, though if you have another preferred platform I'm sure it
will be fine. If you don't want to fool with it, I am more than happy to
set up a Google Meets meeting for you and all you'll have to do is show up.
They also have a TA / Moderator field in the class proposal form and are
strongly encouraging instructors to have a TA to help you during your class
with tasks such as monitoring the chat, approving attendees, making sure
students with raised hands are called on, etc.

YIS, Talia