[MR] HIs Majesties Challenge share your photos on Virtual Atlantia

Atlantian KMoAS atlantiankmoas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:42:50 PDT 2020

His majesty Anton posted a challenge to facebook (see below) Melchoir our
gracious webminster has created a solution for the kingdom to share photos
of how they are answering the challenge. ( after the challenge below)
Please fill this space https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org
<https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/login.php> Gallery with photos of how you
are doing tool maintenance this month and next month  Tune-up, Spruce-up,
Repair & revitalize Camping and List field equipment!

-Marion KMOAS

Hi all - In an effort to best utilize the time available at home these
days, I need goals to accomplish. So here are my goals and maybe they can
be yours!

April Tool Maintenance Month - meaning if you are an artisan make sure to
exit the month with tools sharpened, oiled, handles repaired, work space
tidied up, ...

If you are a student of the marshal arts (archery, thrown, combat, siege
then ensure your kit and weapons are ready.

Please post your pics as you make progress!

Maybe on, Virtual Atlantia

- What do you think your Grace Adelhait?

It would be a shame to come out of these restricted times and then be stuck
at home making repairs vs being together with each other.

Heads up May’s theme: Tune-up, Spruce-up, Repair & revitalize Camping and
List field equipment!

I am already looking forward to see those pics!

June’s Theme: Garb and Accessories!

Cheers All. Anton

His Majesty has put forth a challenge. Unfortunately, sharing your good
works and efforts on Facebook can be difficult to find and organize.

To combat this problem, provide a general image gallery, and also provide a
place to share and organize links, https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org
<https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/?fbclid=IwAR2PW0rGYfGZXnzOoZ2_SmyehIWpG3LcAOw7iFlFs-tabQTi-ZqTQDpNDaU>
has
added a new 'Gallery' area (links on main page and left menu).

This area requires an AEL login.

I hope this new feature comes in handy and helps you to enjoy the fine
works of your fellow Atlantians.

It is very likely that bugs will crop up or new features will be needed.
Simply enter a trouble ticket at https://web.atlantia.sca.org
<https://web.atlantia.sca.org/?fbclid=IwAR1CACSnIYTQjH4UCtEtNCkq55vNNm10sM5B9ZcLlLbbLc5Gcm4yJ5b1g_I>

-Melchior

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*