[MR] REMINDER: Class proposals for Online Summer UofA

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:34:54 PDT 2020

We are now accepting class proposals for Summer University 2020 to be held
virtually on Saturday, June 13.

This will be the first session of the University of Atlantia to occur
entirely online. For this reason, please read ALL below information before
your submitting class(es).

1. Instructors must be willing to offer classes in an online format.
Preferred platforms are Zoom or Google Hangouts.
2. There will be a tech support team available for instructors and students
to support these two preferred platforms. June 6-7 there will class
connection dryruns for those who need to test their setup.
3. ALL students MUST pre-register to take a class.
4. No links to classes will be published publicly. Rather, registered
students will receive an email confirming class placement and a link to
access the class after student registration closes.
5. We strongly advise instructors to consider providing class handouts to
your students beforehand by putting a link to it in your class description.
Also, please consider recording your class and sharing a link to it with
your students / or submitting it and / or your class handouts to Virtual
Atlantia (virtual.atlantia.sca.org).

To propose a class for this session:

1. Please review: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php
2. Submit your class via the online class proposal form:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php

Beyond the usual required class info (instructor SCA & legal name, class
title & description, number of students, & duration of class) instructors
for this session MUST be prepared to provide the following information:

1. Your planned online class platform should included when you submit your
class.
2. You MUST update your class info and provide a direct link to access your
class BEFORE June 5. This link is what will be emailed to your students.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this information.
This is a new undertaking for all of us and while it will not be the same
as in-person University session, we hope we still provide a day dedicated
to freely learning and sharing knowledge with one another.

In service,

Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org