[MR] A Message from Blue Shark

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:58:30 PDT 2020

Unto Their Majesties Anton and Luned of Great Atlantia and its most wondrous populace does Wynne, Blue Shark Herald give Greetings.

At this time, with the plague at our doors and the seeming boredom within our respective domiciles weighing mightily on our shoulders (I know it is mine) I gave thought as to how I might serve as the Northern Consult Table Herald to those of you wishing to submit a name, device and/or badge.

My cats seemed none too pleased when I asked if they would serve as messengers.  The folded paper flying thingees go no further than the lawn beneath my balcony and I know I am loud, but not THAT loud.

So, utilizing current technological wizardry, I came to an answer.

>From now until we all may meet again in person, I invite Atlantians under my purview; those in the state of Maryland, to contact me with questions, submissions and other whatnot.

AND, as Red Shark has moved on I will also assist those in the state of Virginia.  Of course, I will answer questions, assist, guide and enter submissions for any in the Kingdom who asks, but the North is Blue Sharks territory normally, but really, are we living in normal times?

For those who receive this missive on the Book of Faces, please send me a private message for my e-mail, otherwise use this address (above).

Kindest regards, warmest best wishes to all.

I remain, in service to all,

Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri O.P.

Blue Shark Herald