[MR] BBC: "What's It Like to Live in a Castle?"

Michelle C theoriginalmcc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 10:49:53 PDT 2019

For your Virginia castle list, may I suggest Bacon's Castle?
https://preservationvirginia.org/historic-sites/bacons-castle/

If you ever extend your list to all of Atlantia, I'd recommend Castle
McCulloch, even though they're so busy trying to sell their image as a
wedding venue, the don't have a picture of the castle on their website.
(You can see it in the opener of their wedding video.)
http://www.castlemcculloch.com

~Wenllyan