[MR] September University of Atlantia Session 102 Attendee Feedback

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 08:52:46 PDT 2019

Good morning,

The University of Atlantia staff spent a significant amount of time over
the last year rethinking and revamping the University website including
streamlining many admin and user functions and adding a bunch of new
features. We still plan to work toward a design that is more
mobile-friendly and responsive across devices.

But...we also want input about each University session so we can hear and
respond to the needs and wants of our instructors and students attending
the event.

With this in mind, if you attended the September University of Atlantia
Session 102 please take a few minutes to complete this feedback form:
https://forms.gle/3YA63JjDq7XNmLSo8

Sincerely,
Adriana
university at atlantia.sca.org