[MR] Classes at Fall Coronation

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:32:19 PDT 2019

Greetings, all,

So far we have four classes arranged for Fall Coronation. We have plenty of
room for more classes - including tables and chairs, and electricity if you
need it. We have permission for University credit for classes. If anyone
else would like to teach at Coronation, please get in touch!
Here's the current list:
Germanic Art Styles - by Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Germanic Tales - by Lady Scholastica Joycours
Influences of the Gutenberg Press - by Mistress Daniela Schwartzhaupt
Spinning and Fiber Preparation - by Mistress Brienna Lindsey

The date is October 5, 2019
The site is Patuxent River Park (Croom) in the Pavilion area
16000 Croom Airport Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
http://coronation.atlantia.sca.org/

-Lady Kunigunde von Darmstadt
lilkender at gmail.com