[MR] Kingdom Chancellor of Family and Youth Activities Vacancy

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Tue Oct 29 14:07:57 PDT 2019

Greetings Atlantia,
I am forwarding the below announcement on behalf of Lady Jacintha, the
current Kingdom Chancellor of Family and Youth Activities.  I would request
you submit your letters of intent and SCA resumes by Friday, 15 November,
2019 11:59 p.m.

______________________________________
Greetings to the populace of Atlantia!
I have had the honor of holding the position of the Kingdom of Atlantia
Chancellor of Family and Youth Programs for the past 2 1/2 years.  I have
enjoyed every moment of it, but the time has come to allow someone else the
opportunity to serve the youth of our society and kingdom.

This position is a wonderful opportunity for the right person. Please see
the Atlantian Great Book of Law, Section 5 and particularly Section 5.14.2,
and the Atlantian Book of Policy, Section 1.7 for duties. This position is
primarily administrative in nature, but it is recommended that the officer
occasionally runs activities. Anyone interested in stepping up to assist
the youth of our fair kingdom, please forward a letter of intent with a
copy of your resume with relevant SCA and mundane experience to
trm at atlantia.sca.org, seneschal at atlantia.sca.org and
youth at atlantia.sca.org   It
would be extremely helpful if you included information about your
experience and background in the missive.  I will review the submitted
resumes and letters with the Kingdom Seneschal. The Kingdom Seneschal shall
recommend a candidate to Their Majesties.

In the meantime, I remain yours faithfully in service to our youth.
Jacintha

Please contact either Lady Jacintha or me if you have any questions.

Master Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimirov
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org