[MR] Directions to Fall Coronation 2019

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:26:19 PDT 2019

Getting to Fall Coronation: Some GPSs accept "Patuxent River Park Pavilion"
which is our camping spot; the address is 16000 Croom Airport Rd, Upper
Marlboro, MD 20772 (that takes you to the office; don't turn left there).
These driving directions from the DC beltway (95/495)  are the easiest,
though there are shorter routes. I'm working on some SCA signs to install
at each turn after Rt 301.

>From the Capital Beltway, I-495 either direction. EXIT 11A Rt. 4 South/East
toward UPPER MARLBORO (6 mi).
Exit right on Old Crain Hwy. Take the ramp toward US-301/ WALDORF. Turn
SLIGHT RIGHT onto OLD CRAIN HWY.
Turn LEFT onto CROOM STATION RD to T intersection.
Turn LEFT onto CROOM RD/ MD-382.
Turn LEFT onto CROOM AIRPORT RD. (Note: While on Croom Airport Rd. do NOT
turn left at any point.) Drive to the T intersection. Enter the gate on
your right and park on the left.

If you're coming north on US-301 you can turn right onto Croom Rd (at CVS
and across from a Bojangles), then continue with the directions above.

Handicapped attendees may drive to Gate and may park in the handicap spaces
near the well house.

Yours in Service,

Lady Kunigunde von Darmstadt