[MR] Looking for marshals for Coronation

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Thu Jun 20 10:07:57 PDT 2019

Greetings again from your friendly neighborhood MiC for Fall Coronation

I now have confirmed MIC-activities for
Rapier
TW
Archery

I have a possible for Youth, but am awaiting confirmation.

I still need an MiC for Heavy, please.

Also, if anyone is just interested in assisting for any of the activities, please let
me know, and I will connect you with the appropriate MiC for that activity.

Thank you all,

YIS

Dame Dealla Cohen, OP, DEMTW