[MR] Summer University of Atlantia Session 101 Thanks

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:30:33 PDT 2019

Thank you to all our instructors, students, autocrat, the Barony of Black Diamond, and our event and University staff without whom this incredible community of freely shared learning and teaching cannot happen. We hope you were inspired to try something new or dig a little deeper into your own knowledge base to share with others. Go ahead and mark your calendar now for Fall University of Atlantia Session 102 to be held Saturday, September 21 in Hendersonville, NC hosted by the Barony of Hawkwood.

In service,
Adriana
Cancellor, University of Atlantia

Sent from my iPhone