[MR] Helping folks who are furloughed

Karen Whitlock chagankhulan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:30:56 PST 2019

Greetings,
     As a help to our friends and family who are dealing with being
furloughed by the government I'd like to suggest the following idea;

SPONSOR A FURLOUGHED SCADIAN!

Know someone who’d like to attend an event but can’t due to being
furloughed? Here’s an idea;

Sponsor them for an event by paying for the site fee, the feast fee and
either gas to get to the event or give them a ride to and from with you.

For those who are scrambling to cover bills and still feed the family this
could be a welcome break and cost them nothing.

Just a thought to consider.

Since we don't know how long the furlough will last, or how soon after it
ends folks will manage to recuperate from the financial burdens, This might
give them some relief from the stress without straining already stretched
thin finances. Perhaps, when it's all over, we can continue this as a
"starving students" plan.

Just my 2 Tugriks worth,

Chagan Khulan OP