[MR] Travel accommodations for Bright Hills Event, Feb. 9, 2019

Karen Whitlock chagankhulan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:37:01 PST 2019

Bright Hills 25th Baronial Anniversary Event, Feb. 9, 2019

For those traveling to the event from long distance or for those who may
want to have a more relaxed day, then travel home refreshed on Sunday,
there are 3 motels reasonably close to the event site. For more info on the
event go to;                         brighthills.atlantia.sca.org

Best Western

451 WMC Drive

Westminster, MD 21158

410-857-1900

Days Inn by Wyndham

25 S Cranberry Rd

Westminster, MD 21157

410-857-0500

The Boston Inn

533 Baltimore Blvd,

Westminster, MD 21157

410-848-9095

All three are within 30 minutes or less drive time to the event site. Time
is dependent on traffic and weather.

There are also a number of hotels/motels along MD Rt 140/ Reisterstown
Road. Take I-695 Exit #20/ Reisterstown Road/ MD Rt 140 heading West/North
off the Baltimore Beltway/I-695. Travel time to the site will be around
30-45 minutes depending on traffic and weather.