[MR] Small revision of Feb. 9th, Bright Hills Event Schedule

Karen Whitlock chagankhulan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:01:47 PST 2019

Greetings All,
     I have made a minor change to the event schedule. See below;

*Baronial Birthday Schedule –This is the First revised version.*

 7:00 – Site opens for Cooks, staff and set up begins.

8:00 – Site opens for merchants and vigil set up. Hall set up continues.
Troll opens for merchants, staff and those who arrive early as volunteer
workers.

9:00 – Troll Opens for all. Finish set up of Hall and Fields. Marshals
determine viability of martial activities.

10:00 – Event opens. Morning Court.

10:30 - Check in with MoL or MIC if martial activities are happening.
Authorizations begin. A & S check-in begins.

11:00 - Kumihimo class begins.

12:00 – Lunch

1:00 – Bardic Bear Pit opens, Children’s activities begin.

2:00 - Jewelry class begins.

3:00 – A & S closes for Judging. Children’s activities closes.

4:00 – Activities close. Setup for Court

4:30 – Court

6:00 – Set up for Feast. Merchants can begin packing up.

6:30 - Feast served.

9:00 – Hall breakdown and clean up – volunteer help is appreciated

10:00 – Doors locked, lights out – Travel safe going home!

Also, our Mic of Archery is adding a fascinating fundraiser. Look for more
details coming very soon. Hint; are you a fletcher/ a maker of arrows?
artistically inclined? If so, this is for you!

Hoping to see everyone February 9th, 2019

Chagan Khulan, Autocrat of Bright Hills 25th Baronial Anniversary