[MR] Follow-up: University of Atlantia Session 100

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:23:14 PST 2019

Thank you to Lady Fjorleif in Ruada (Debbie DeTreville) and all of her
staff for the support of the LARGEST SESSION OF ATLANTIAN UNIVERSITY EVER
with 422 persons who checked-in at gate!!

Y'all and all of the Barony of Caer Mear rock! Thank you so very much from
the University staff, the instructors, and the students for hosting. Also,
thank you to rest of the University Staff, all of our instructors, and our
students. University doesn't exist without your time, talents, and effort.

During Convocation Saturday, it was my pleasure as University Chancellor to
recognizance two amazing women by granting them the honorary degree of
Doctorate of the University of Atlantia. These ladies have both contributed
significantly in different ways. Mistress Lisette la Roux served as
Chancellor for 5 years prior to stepping down and passing the position onto
me. Mistress Tannis of Tir-y-Don was an instructor at both the 1st and
today’s 100th session. Please join me in thanking them for their
contributions and congratulating them on their new PhDs.

Due to the lack of wifi / cell signal at the school on Saturday, we were
unable to setup the laptop to allow attendees to order University of
Atlantia shirts. Therefore, I have added links to do so to the front page
of the University website (university.atlantia.sca.org). All proceeds from
the sale of these shirts go to the University of Atlantia fund.

There are three graphic options (Classic, Law & Phys Ed) each available in
multiple shirt styles, colors, and sizes.

Note: Shirts are ordered via bonfire.com which means there is a minimum
number of items that must be ordered before a specified deadline to be
printed. You will need to pay attention to such.

The Barony of Black Diamond will be our hosts for the Summer 101st Session
of the University of Atlantia, to be held in Lynchburg, VA on Saturday,
June 15th.

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne