[MR] Bright Hills 25th Anniversary event feast seats, 2/9/2019

Karen Whitlock chagankhulan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:34:46 PST 2019

Greetings All,

     Regarding the Bright Hills 25th Baronial Anniversary event on Feb. 9,
2019, as of today, Friday, 2/1/19, The feast is SOLD OUT!

     Any reservations which reach me by Feb. 8th will automatically go on a
waiting list and, should we get openings, those on the waiting list will be
first to be offered those seats. If you have already mailed in a
reservation and want to find out if you are on the reserved list please
send an e-mail to me at the following address chagankhulan-at-gmail-dot-com
or go to the event site on Facebook and post a question there. I will
respond.

In Service and in Friendship, I remain,

Chagan Khulan O.P., Autocrat