[MR] Thursday 12/12/19 = Winter University Class Proposal Deadline

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 06:17:23 PST 2019

Class proposals for Winter University 2020 are due Thursday, December 12.

The Barony of Dun Carraig will host the Winter 103rd Session of the
University of Atlantia in St. Mary's City, MD on Saturday, February 1.

Winter University Session 103 Important Planning Dates*:

   - December 12 Individual Class Proposals Due
   - December 19-23 Instructor Review of Catalogue
   - December 30 Student Registration Opens
   - January 29 Student Registration Closes

*Dates are subject to change because stuff happens, but the University of
Atlantia Staff do our best to keep the proposed schedule.

To submit a class, learn more about teaching or organizing a track of
classes, or just have an idea for a class but don't know where to turn? Go
to: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php

To make scheduling classes easier, please only request a specific class
time if absolutely necessary.

If you've taught a class before and want to submit it again for this
session, you can do so using the RESUBMIT class option.

Also, we seeking bids for the Fall 2020 105th session to be held September
12. Guidelines for hosting a University session:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php?fbclid=IwAR3iH5BhAa1tQCYuK7HsSthtZ0ip_JhwxZCQ2AYgfBd3K3_EDWFfFdR-yWw>

Thank you for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Adriana