[MR] Fall UofA Update

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:22:58 PDT 2019

I am finalizing the schedule of classes for Fall University to be held Sept
21 in Hendersonville, NC. After I am done, I will email our instructors and
ask them to review their submitted classes. The planned date for student
registration to open is Friday, August 30.

Also, we've had very few armoured, rapier, HEMA, or C&T classes proposed.
The school we are using has an indoor gym space as well as a lot of outdoor
field space. I will accept and approve additional submitted classes in
these disciplines even though it is past the class proposal deadline.

Here's the link with info about teaching and to submit a class online:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2Fteach.php%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3AEXUEg3ldKiC1pBtK-qXavedvVqrN0_sw3v_tNT6FN_zbq9YH4uZ_Bn0&h=AT1OTmRis2jIfyNi1ks67I-nukd7-Oozm407gZ2hJ1F3c279XLMj8b9C87dUrCfVjVB2fC1fDwNGLMBIuf2kDqVgUWz1iYXnXBWQuJNsNnafarl0-DwTfzAfhPDchzk6a0Q-4IfkESBj5CeE6Etj74EPJtdaSMpl>

Sincerely,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia