[MR] " Gathering of the Clans " - Hawkwood Baronial Birthday Updates

Catherine King adairaingheanmakyswell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:32:17 PDT 2019

Oyez.... Oyez..... Atlantia,

We have new updates for the " Gathering of the Clans" - Hawkwood Baronial
Birthday XIV with hotel information - wonderful camping assignments and the
schedule is coming together for posting next week.  The staff is looking
forward to making your " There Can Be Only One" competition and challenge
exciting and memorable.  And don't forget about Food.  We are so excited to
introduce the BBQ Food Truck for all those hungry fighters and Volunteers.
( Yes, by volunteering you gain points ).  And our Scottish
Feast......Yummy!

If you need to make arrangements for Lyst Field Space for your Pavilions
then please contact Lord Tiberius Aufidius Crispus ( Christopher Bouchennet
) via Facebook Messenger to select your location.

Please visit:  https://sites.google.com/view/gathering-of-the-clans/home
to view all of our Scottish oriented Arts and Sciences and spend time
viewing what will be required for our schedule on Saturday the 18th of May
2019, starting with the Heavy Weapons and spending the day acquiring points
and culminating with viewing our Equestrians as they Joust.  They will Rock
you!

Look for our schedule to post next Monday and look forward to celebrating "
Hawkwood's Baronial Birthday " with you all.

In your service,

*Catherine King*
*HLady Adair of Makyswell*
*Kingdom of Atlantia - Barony of Hawkwood- Incipient Canton of Stormwall*
*Kingdom WNC Regional Exchequer*
*Incipient Canton of Stormwall Exchequer  *
*Just an Atlantian Artisan making the Kingdom beautiful!*