[MR] **Fall University Canceled**

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:50:51 PDT 2018

I just got word from the autocrat of Fall University that all Franklinton
County School Campuses will be unavailable this weekend to renters in the
anticipating of being used as storm shelters during Florence.

Therefore, Mistress Genvieve, University Registrar, and I have decided to
cancel Fall University and plan for February University to be our 100th
Session. While the Franklinton High School is available in two weeks, we're
afraid there's just too many people that would have to change plans in too
quick of a time frame to make that feasible. We are very sorry and
disappointed as we were all very much looking forward to this.

The February of the University of Atlantia will be hosted by the Barony of
Caer Mear on February 2nd at Louisa County Middle School in Mineral, VA.
Acorn event flyer for Winter University:
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/170-event-info?event_id=afa68320

Please feel free to contact me (university at atlantia.sca.org) with any
questions you may have.

In service,