[MR] Deadline is Sat 10/27 for Lunch at Fall Crown

Kim Toyofuku ladykim.of.wolfshaven at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:32:59 PDT 2018

Greeting Good Gentles,
As many of you are recovering from a fun-filled weekend at War of the Wings
& are poised to attend Queen's Rapier Championship this weekend, I would
just like to remind you that the deadline to sign up for the $5 fundraiser
lunch at Fall Crown is this Saturday, 10/27...also if you pre-register by
Friday, 10/26, you can also save $2 adult/$3 child discount on your gate
fee. If you are interested in partaking in lunch, please drop me an email &
I would be glad to send you a order form or you can access a word or jpeg
form as well as a list of ingredients at the Ponte Alto event site:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/crown/

As we understand that many things will be going on this day with the focus
on supporting the fighters & their consorts as well as those serving in the
capacity of running this wonderful event, we will be offering a delivery
service to those who are interested availing themselves of such a service.

The menu consists of the following:

Fall Crown
$5 Lunch Menu

Choose 1 entree:
Chicken in Garlic Cream Sauce
Cock-a-Leekie Soup
Lentil Stew (GF/V)
Japanese Asian Curry (V)

Choose 1 starch:
Bread Bowl
Rice (GF/V)
Savory Pizzelles: 2 (GF/V)

Side: Savory Toasted Cheese

Choose 1 side for STC:
Roll
Savory Herbed Pizzelles: 2 (GF/V)
Asparagus

Fruit: Apple Slices

Dessert: Mix & Match any 3 of the following flavors of Pizzelles
Anise
Chocolate
Vanilla
GF Vanilla

A chocolate fountain & sugar-free chocolate will be on site for your
dipping enjoyment as part of dessert.  Various other desserts & flavored
pizzelles will be for sale also.

Beverages:  Hot ginger honey tea, various sekanjabins & hot/cold water.

GF: Gluten-Free, V: Vegetarian...not vegan

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
ladykim.of.wolfshaven at gmail.com

Yours in Service,
Lady Kim of Wolfshaven