[MR] Lunch Menu for Wild Hunt

Kim Toyofuku kimtinsca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:33:46 PDT 2018

As the Wild Hunt races across Atlantia, drawing ever closer to challenge
all to resist its call to be caught up in its grasp, we are supplying a
lunch feast to fuel both sides' endeavors. To honor the spirit of hunting,
we present our fall menu - "The Feasts of All Beasts".

Beasty Option:
* Stag & Boar Mustard Sausage: venison, pork, mustard seed, garlic, black
pepper)
* Pullum Laseratum et Garum (Chicken Leg with Garlic & Fish Sauce):
chicken, fish sauce, lemon, ginger, garlic, black pepper
* Beefy Stywyd: beef, onion, carrots, celery, turnips, mushrooms, parsley,
sage, allspice, saffron, salt, GF breadcrumbs, broth, red wine vinegar
* Apple Blackberry Slab Pie: GF flour, salt, butter, shortening, eggs,
milk, sugar, cornstarch, apples, blackberry jam, powdered sugar, milk,
vanilla extract
* Various hard cheeses
* French rolls

Vegetarian Option
* Bad Hunter Sausage (White Bean Sausage): white beans, vegetable stock,
garlic, olive oil, coconut aminos, liquid smoke, xantham gum, nutritional
yeast, oatmeal, onion powder, molasses, sage, black pepper
* Lemon Dill Cashew Cheese: cashews, garlic, lemon, nutritional yeast
* Smoked Coconut Gouda: coconut milk, lemon juice, liquid smoke,
worcestershire sauce, salt, nutritional yeast, agar powder, potato starch,
tapioca starch, dry pectin, xanthan gum
* Cauliflower Jack Vegan Cheese: cauliflower, agar powder, coconut oil,
lime, salt, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, chives

Beverages: various sekanjabins, water, hot honey ginger tea, iced tea

** With the exception of the french rolls, the entire lunch is gluten-free.
All who would like to take advantage of the vegetarian options or have an
dietary concerns, please contact Lady Sophia van der Werken at opc_lt (at)
yahoo.com

Our lunch is available as part of your day-trip fee on a first-come, first-
served basis when you troll in until the redeemable lunch tokens run out.

We are serving lunch buffet-style inside the church with a slight pause
between the main meal & dessert so that dessert will be fresh from the
oven. In an effort to be more friendly to our beloved environment, please
bring your own feast gear & cups.

We look forward to seeing you at the Wild Hunt & issue our own
challenge...that you dare to leave our lunch hungry!