[MR] Hurry and Book Your Rooms

Tammy twolfpax at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 06:36:02 PST 2018

Good Morning Atlantia!
I hope you had a wonderful time of Thanksgiving. We have a few rooms left at our discounted rate for 12th Night and only a couple of weeks left to take advantage. (http://www.12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/hotel-reservations/)
As of this morning there were queen singles and a few queen doubles left:

Be sure to use the Group Code TWN1.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

 Tammy Reid/Maistreas Aine O GrienanNCHEAC (North Carolinians Home Educators Athletic Commission); FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.