[MR] TTN: All who submitted classes or tracks for Atlantia's Summer University Session 99

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:52:22 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you all for contributing as instructors to Atlantia University's
Summer 99th session. I made every effort to deconflict, take into
consideration all special requests, and provide you with the space you need
and a schedule that allows students a depth and breadth of classes
throughout the day.

The catalog for our 99th session of Atlantia's University is currently
uploaded and available for review here:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2Fcatalog.php&h=ATMz_9GbpDxlwoJo0TgYQmMLMR_bAcJ3KEkJzDeF44zsuG5jShTOfspaZMpjkPNk9gNJkoyCtAekGmL63Tm_QIWM_Ru7-gOTDKfSe4Z8xfAPzidVCzpj9He7XwrQGpdWBiA>

Please review it as soon as possible and let me know BEFORE Friday, May 18
if there are any corrections that need to be made.

**In particular, if you noted a class limit or a fee, please be sure these
are correctly listed.**

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Also, if you are
coordinating a track please be review all the classes you submitted.

After consultation with our autocrat, I believe all traditional classrooms
are equipped with a digital projector. The gym space will be shared by
martial arts oriented classes with performing arts classes on the stage.
Also, the Commons will house the dance track for the day, and the Chapel
will be used for music classes. Also, I put the children's and pages
classes in the pre-K and Kindergarten classrooms and can make sure
adult-sized chairs / tables are available if needed.

Please note that preregistration opens for students on Friday. May 18 so
please have any corrections to me by Thursday, May 17 so that schedules are
not affected after pre-registration opens.

Thank you all for your time and effort!

In service and with much gratitude,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne