[MR] Trial by Fire

Deirdre O'Bardon deirdre_obardon at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 09:09:56 PDT 2018

Pennsicis just around the corner, but what do you do when Pennsic is done and you’vehad a few weeks to recover?  How about Trialby Fire (Archers, Bards & Cooks) and the Lochmere Arrow competition? Thereis of course the archery competition for the prized Lochmere Arrow.  There will be both fires and competitions forthe entertainers.  Then there is theTrial by Fire cooking competition which has been happening for over 20 yearsnow. Archery, entertainment and food!

Theseare lots of fun, but there is even more at Trial by Fire and the Lochmere Arrow! Our Poeta Atlantiae, Lord Ishmael Baleinier, is sponsoringa poetry competition with the theme Firethat Doesn’t Burn.  After all, fireis used for cooking, heat, light and lots more. Let your imagination run free and start writing!  Come prepared with a short explanation of whyyou chose your form, content, etc.

Trial by Fire, Labor Day weekend in BrightHills!  I hope to see you there!

Deirdre O’BardonAutocrat for Trial by Fire

Poetry, subtleties, cooking, bardcraft . . .

Deirdre_OBardon at yahoo.com