[MR] June University: Class Pre-Registration Last Call, Lunch, & Sunday Equestrian

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:07:58 PDT 2018

***LAST CALL TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES***

On Saturday the 99th session of Atlantian University is being held in the
Barony of Black Diamond in Lynchburg, VA.

Atlantian University: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php
Class Catalogue: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2Fcatalog.php&h=ATMiCrdxEUlcL2rmmxiS9q_4pZ0tzMRR94lvv2etA9_TKr13ml5Dxzy81-pHiLQfIRZ-TsyiODN-u8xVQyJrDz3uDZW8jpKHWLXA3C8B5lmogWtOL3iOSoS7ei-xq-3y1BU>

Online Registration: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/register.php
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2Fregister.php&h=ATM2yNDPI5IwYU3_5f35y7fJAiJ6iscmQKHbnZoIiSZzZ6Xq-z4HuEA4FWUo1cvr-mgWPmZ2KkaxnW2kdJN2xvBH7DH78Y2IuOg4ZBREOiY5ZG0x_thKScwjqi8JYbJvFsk>

Pre-registration closes TODAY, or you can always register in person the day
of classes. There are many limited space classes so register early and
don't miss out! If you have trouble registering online, but wish to take
any limited attendance classes, email the Registrar with your wish list (
registrar at atlantia.sca.org).

While the University of Atlantia is a free event to attend, it is not a
free event to put on. Please consider packing a $5 donation per adult who
plans to take classes to help defray the costs.

***LUNCH***

The Incipient Canton of Seven Hills is hosting a lunch for a cost of $5.

Lunch Menu:
* Fried Ground Lamb or Sauteed Veggies (Vegetarian) on Pita Bread or Wonton
Wrappers (Gluten Free) with Greens, Peppers and Fixin's to add to it
* Fig Turnovers
* Grain and Fruit Salad
* Choice of Water or Lemonade

***SUNDAY 6/15 EQUESTRIAN EXTENSION TRACK***

There will be an extension of the Equestrian track of University on Sunday,
June 17. It will be a day of practical horse classes with our equines and
fill a day's session with training. Ending at 4 PM to load horses and head
home between 4 and 5 PM.

The intent is that folks can bring their horses to Cattail Hollow Ranch on
Friday evening, and then load up (without the horses) and attend university
on Saturday, and then get up Sunday and have a practicum with our horses.

Site: Cattail Hollow Ranch, 1586 Ridge Road, Raphine, VA 24472

Directions:

>From the south (Lexington VA and south):
Best route to I-81 north in VA. Take exit 200. At the bottom of the ramp,
turn left and go under the interstate. Take the first right, to head north
on Ridge Road. Go approx 3.2 miles and Cattail Hollow Ranch will be on your
right. 1586 Ridge Road.

>From the north (Staunton VA and north):
Best route to I-81 south in VA. Take exit 205 for VA 606/Raphine Road. Turn
west on Route 606, towards Raphine, and immediately turn left onto Oakland
Circle (towards the Pilot truckstop). Follow Oakland Circle for 1.5 miles,
around a right-hand curve and then on up the hill to the stop sign. Turn
left onto Ridge Road (State Route 613). Go 1/2 mile and Cattail Hollow
Ranch will be on your left. 1586 Ridge Road.

Sincerely,
Adriana