[MR] REMINDER: Fall University Class Proposal Deadlines

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:15:37 PDT 2018

 Yes, Pennsic is just around the corner and Fall University isn't until
September 15. But, the proposal deadline for class tracks is Friday, and
for individual classes, it's next Wednesday. So go ahead and submit your
proposal today and then lay about sipping cool drinks in your Pennsic camp
knowing you no longer have to stress about getting your classes sent in.

*************
100th Session of the University of Atlantia
Date = Saturday, September 15
Location = Franklinton High School in Franklinton, NC
Google Map of Location: https://goo.gl/maps/ZEZy67F4oCo
University of Atlantia Website: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/

Class Track Proposals Due = Friday, July 20
Individual Classes Proposals Due = Wednesday, July 25
Online class proposal info & form:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php

Greetings to all,

The Canton of Buckston-on-Eno, Middle Aston Tutorial, and the Barony of
Windmasters' Hill has graciously agreed to be our hosts for the 100th
Session of the University of Atlantia, to be held at Franklinton High
School in Franklinton, NC on September 15, 2018. There are special plans in
the works for this centennial University session!

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes,
or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me (
university at atlantia.sca.org).

Class proposal information can be submitted either through the website form
located on the above link, or via email. To work around Pennsic, TRACK
proposals are due by July 20 and individual class proposals are due July 25.

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description
- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts.
This includes equipment the instructor would need from the site. E.g.:
projector, sturdy tables, etc.
-Equipment you may be willing to have used for the day (laptop, digital
projector, video cables, etc.)

Note: We will NOT have access to the school's technical equipment for this
University session. We are asking about the availability of loaner
equipment on the online class proposal form.

Thank you for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Adriana
University Chancellor