[MR] Trial by Fire Classes wanted

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:11:47 PDT 2018

Greeting to Their Majesties, Their Highnesses and all the populace of Mighty Atlantia,
The Bright Hills Cooks Guild invites instructors from far and near to share their knowledge on the Sunday after the Trial.  As it is Labor Day weekend, we have been given permission to stay on the site until Monday.  It was decided to offer classes on Sunday in any of the Arts and Sciences that Atlantis does so well.
So far we have a class on bread-making, followed conveniently by a butter-making class and a redaction class.  These classes do not need to be food related.
Please contact me if you would like to teach a class.
Baroness Wynne ferch Rhodri
Guild Mistress, Bright Hills Cooks Guild