[MR] Pennsic Field Hospitality

Rusty Pickett srpickett3373 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:22:21 PDT 2018

I would like to bring attention to the need for donations and support of
the folks who voluntarliy handle the field hospitality at Pennsic.  They
provide MUCH needed water, gatorade, snacks and sustenance for everyone,
including fighters and combatants, at the Atlantian gather tent on the list
field.  They are continually in need of funds, and my understanding is that
a lot of those funds had to come out of their own pockets last year.  I and
my household are going to donate and I would strongly urge those that will
enjoy the fruits of their labors to consider doing the same this year,  as
we head towards war.  The effort is led by my hero Christine Waagones and
her staff.  My understanding is that there are a couple of easy ways to
donate, I would suggest contacting her at baronessarnbjorg at gmail.com for
insturctions, or you can send donations directly to the Kingdom Exchequer,
but please be careful to note that the donation is specifically for the
Pennsic Field Hospitality fund.  I also understand that in the interest of
being careful to be in compliance with Kingdom and SCA law, that she is
unable to ask for these donations herself,...so I believe it should be the
responsibility of everyone who will be at Pennsic and enjoy what their hard
work provides, to step up and help.  I believe donations of water and other
stuff can be done as well, but that it is easier for these volunteers to
have the cash in the kingdom fund so that they can use it for what is
needed most.  Thanks, and looking forward to an awesome war!!

--
Rusty Pickett
443-890-1069