[MR] More Ice Castles information

Michelle C theoriginalmcc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:33:46 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelly Prim zoogirl at hotmail.com [BaronyofBlackDiamond] <
BaronyofBlackDiamond at yahoogroups.com>

So what else is going on at Ice Castles?

We have a new call for Ice Castles. Bring any scrolls you have received
that were made by Black Diamond Scribes. We have (and have had) some very
talented scribes in the barony. I want to honor the work our Scribes do
over time, more than a fleeting glimpse in court. We will also display our
back stock of scribal blanks, some of which will be gifted to the Kingdom.

Thanks.

Evelynne Merrymet Baroness of Black Diamond.

The Return of the Paleo Ponies
If you did not get to race at 12th night, Good news! A whole herd of Paleo
ponies will be coming to Ice Castles to race for young and old alike.

We are also pleased to announce that Gryphon Furniture will be attending as
merchants so you can browse their merchandise during the day.

Weather is supposed to be in the mid 50s with only a slight chance of rain
and overcast- so fighters if you've been looking for a great event for
fighting, this is the one for you. Need a closer look? Check out the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3jisJnGIw

So come on over to Ice Castles and enjoy the many offerings of activities
to suit any taste.