[MR] Castles in Virginia Website

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 00:59:24 PST 2018

Noble Friends,

The Shire of Isenfir maintains a section on our web pages for posting A&S
information, at the moment chiefly dance materials and hand-outs from
classes our members have offered:
http://isenfir.atlantia.sca.org/artsandsciences/artsandsciences.php .

One of my contributions is a list of castles and actual historic buildings
of interest to Scadians in Virginia:
http://isenfir.atlantia.sca.org/artsandsciences/files/CASTLES%20IN%20ATLANTIA.pdf
. I welcome other suggestions for inclusion. At the moment I am only
including Virginia sites. Please enjoy seeing any of these castles, but
keep in mind that some are private residences and are not open to the
public.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿