[MR] BBC: Catherine of Aragon's House Video

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:58:48 PST 2018

Noble Friends,

Catherine of Aragon's former home, Castle Lodge in Ludlow, is for sale. A
crowd-funding scheme has been launched to raise the £500,000 needed to save
the building and keep it open to the public.

The BBC is offering a brief video tour, which includes interior views.
Enjoy the show at
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-42458864/crowdfunding-to-save-catherine-of-aragon-s-former-home
.

We were in Ludlow on our first trip to England in 2000. I didn't know about
the house, and would have loved to have seen it. (Sigh!)

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of the Far Less Elegant Mallard Lodge
(meaning a 1957-built brick traditional; comfortable, but not regal)