[MR] Cabins for the Coronation of Dietrich II and Una I

Cathy sewunique at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:24:30 PST 2018

We are down to less than 25% of the total cabin spaces for Coronation!!!!
So if you are wanting to camp in a cabin, you need to get those
reservations in soon!!!

There is a place for notes on your reservation request, this is a great
place to put an email address in case I have a question or who you wish to
camp/cabin with.

Remember after you request an invoice, it takes a little bit of time before
it shows to me, it is not instantaneous.

In Service,
Allegranza Marcovaldi
Cathy Marie Edwards
Allegranza at gmail.com
276-238-8865 home, no calls after 9 pm please
276-235-0400 cell.