[MR] 21st Annual Known World Children's Fete

Jacintha of Highland Foorde jacintha74 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:01:05 PST 2018

Planning is underway for the 21st Annual Known World Children's Fete at
Pennsic. Our Rose Sponsor this year is Jarla Thora Heri. Jarla Thora is a
Rose from Atlantia, currently residing in the Kingdom of the Outlands.

Atlantia hosts the children of the Known World with the help of volunteers
from across the world. That's YOU! Last year our 118 volunteers made nearly
300 children happy!

This year marks the 21st Anniversary of the Children's Fete, begun in 1998.

If you would like to help with the Known World Children's Fete at Pennsic,
please take a few moments to give us your information.
https://goo.gl/forms/eHd3aa4eGmIXjCIO2
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FeHd3aa4eGmIXjCIO2&h=ATMcsynKh-u-SdrTGIaJIleTZr3YOGaVn1HgeouF86GKOQMhF1VtS3XS5_COHBkOA1DRZ2jc8EJ30sp0MjaiYRPvb6fhNBADDSVBPdm82duLZiGW-EvqpV5lOWWdaeK90yK1gY4wZtopEVeKUpKqt3eElvELR0piekUUckPhVVhY7AQXV2X7teeYjU4QxqAfULIKKwX15-hI6eSdRkP0J0TeeuXIamNtDcPp4UfnlIjYTyjNUzWUh2Byxi_RfQ>
Thank you for your willingness to serve. Last year Fete volunteers were
from nine Kingdoms! Atlantia: 78, East: 20, Middle: 7, Aethelmaerc: 5,
Lochac: 3 (including Captain Lochac!), Ansteorra: 2, and one each from
Outlands, Meridies and Northshield.

Sponsorship of event activities is needed. If your Household, Barony or
Kingdom cannot staff an activity during the Fete, you could monetarily
sponsor an activity. For example, the Bouncy Castle, the balloon animals,
and the face-paint, are favorites during the event and other volunteers
will gladly run the activity. Please contact me for more information!

The Fete will be in The Great Hall on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 (War Week)
from 10 AM to 1 PM. Set up begins at 9 AM sharp, with cleanup until 2 PM.

Thank you!
Lady Jacintha of Highland Foorde
Chancellor of Family and Youth Programs
Atlantia
<youth at atlantia.sca.org>

youth at atlantia.sca.org

Please cross-post to Kingdom, Baronial and Household Lists!