[MR] Lecture on warp-weighted loom this Wed in Asheville

9amerie9 at charter.net 9amerie9 at charter.net
Mon Apr 16 15:44:33 PDT 2018

Hello, folks

	There's a cool lecture on the warp-weighted loom coming up this
Wednesday in downtown Asheville. I blame chemobrain for not thinking
to publicize this earlier. So for any local fiber geeks, here are the
details:

	Elizabeth Johnston
 Textiles and the Warp Weighted Loom – from the Bronze-Age to the
Present

	 5:30 pm Wednesday, April 18, 2018

	 The Center for Craft, Creativity and Design
 67 Broadway StreetAsheville, NC

	She also has a book, The Warp Weighted Loom, which is available from
the craft shop of the Vesterheim Norwegian American museum for $80.

	If you can come but need crash space, let me know.

	Yours, Dervila