[MR] June University: Special Announcement & Call for Class Proposals

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:24:18 PDT 2018

Greetings to all,

The Barony of Black Diamond has graciously agreed to be our hosts for the
Summer 99th Session of the University of Atlantia, to be held in Lynchburg,
VA the weekend of June 16-17.

The usual Saturday University session will be held on Saturday, June 16 at
New Covenant School. But, we are excited to announce a special extension of
the event to Sunday, June 17 at Master Terafan Greydragon's farm in
Raphine, VA featuring an equestrian track of ground crew, equestrian
marshal, and other practical horse classes including mounted games and
combat. More details will be forthcoming soon!

If you are interested in teaching a class on Saturday, June 16, organizing
a track of classes, or have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn
to, please view http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note
to me at university at atlantia.sca.org.

Class proposal information can be submitted either through the website form
located on the above link or via email. TRACK proposals are due by April 25
and individual class proposals are due May 1, 2018.

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description
- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts. This includes equipment the instructor
would need from the site. E.g.: projector, sturdy tables, etc. Equipment is
not necessarily available, but it can't hurt to ask.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look
forward to the 98th session!

Also, we are actively seeking bids for the 100th Session of Atlantian
University on Saturday, September 15th and Winter 2019, February 2
University sessions. Please contact me for information bid proposals and
the bid process.

Thank you for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne
University Chancellor