[MR] Fw: [BaronyofBlackDiamond] Bash with Bacchus Sept 30

D. Chris Beazley via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Sep 10 14:01:19 PDT 2017

Bacchus is coming up at the end of the month.  Please don't forget to pre-reg!  Registrations can be mailed to:
Liz Beazley
101 Shepherd Farm Lane
Monroe, VA 24574
Feast spots are limited, so mail in your payment to reserve your space now!
Please include your name SCA and Real, what you are paying for, and, if applicable, your member number and expiration date.

Cost: Adult, Member: $10 Day-Trip, $5 Feast $0.00 Camping
 Adult, Non-Member: $15 Day-Trip, $5 Feast $0.00 Camping
 Youth (6-17): $5 Day-Trip, $5 Feast $0.00 Camping
 Child (0-5): $0.00

 Make Checks Payable To: SCA, Inc., Barony of Black Diamond
Check our Facebook page for any updates:
https://www.facebook.com/events/222667281583700/
The schedule:Gate will open at 9 am
 Martial Activities: On the armored field:
 10:00 am Authorizations
 10:30 am Capturer la Baton. A melee game where the field is triangular shaped. Depending on the number of fighters, this will be either 3 teams against each other or 3 individuals.
 12:00 pm Four Barrier. Each person will be given 4 ribbons and rotate and fight 4 different weapons at each barrier. Each winner will get the loser's ribbon.
 2:00 pm Tournament of Chivalry. Unbelted fighters challenging Knights of the realm.

 And on the Rapier field:
 10:00 am authorizations
 10:30 Tourney of MoD. Fighters challenge MoDs of the realm.
 12:00 pm Blacksword tourney
 2:00 pm Bacchus Melee. There will be a station battle where teams will fill their jug with "wine" at stations on the list field.

 Archery:
 10 am - 2pm Range open

 Arts & Sciences Activities: A&S:
 There will be a judging of skill in the art brewing and/or the best use, or display of, wine/ drinking in other media.
 There will be:
 Brewer's Round Table
 Classes
 Scroll Blank Competition
 Baronial A&S Champion Competition
 Bardic
 Dancing

 4:30 pm Court

 6:00 pm Dinner
 Dinner will be savory meat on a stick, served with seasoned barley, fresh bread and salad. A delicacy of backed apples will be offered for dessert.

- Liz Beazley

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures"  __._,_.___     Posted by: Elizabeth Beazley <churchill05 at sbc.edu>

        Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.       Visit Your Group
    • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
     .