[MR] Tournament of Ymir

Jeremiah Edwards lordgaelan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 16:13:19 PST 2017

Greetings One and All,

As we are preparing for our siege and ransacking of Paris, we have
determined that there are some issues that have come up.  Now these issues
are not to be fretted over, but please be aware of the following issues on
the Kingdom Calendar for the event.

The link to the event website is currently misdirecting.  Please type the
URL into your web browser to get to the page.

ymir.windmastershill.org

Second, as in years past, the site fee is separate from the cabin fee and
the camping fee.  The Kingdom Calendar event registration process does not
have a way of putting the cabin and camping fees in separately.  All event
attendees will pay the site fee.  If you want to stay in a cabin, that is
an additional $15 above and beyond the site fee.

If you are willing to brave the elements and sleep in a tent, then the
camping fee is $5 per adult, in addition to the site fee.

Please follow the instructions for the service cabin space on the website.

Please use the Baronial PO Box if you are mailing in your registration.
That address is on the website.

Thank you for your time and attention.

In Service to Kingdom and Society,

Maistir Gaelan Mac Cuinnegain, OP