[MR] Bids for KWAR 2018

Brian Caswell via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 31 10:39:21 PDT 2017

FYI,

The society rapier marshal is starting the bid process for the Known World
Academy of Rapier (KWAR) to be hosted in 2018.  If your group intends to
put forward a bid, please let me know such that I can assist in tracking
this and support you in the process as best I can.  Below is the
announcement from Master Laertes in its entirety.

Atlantia has hosted KWAR once in recent memory and is hosting the known
world dance symposium in a few short weeks.

Master Brian de Moray
Kingdom Rapier Marshal

--

Greetings!

This office has received an unsolicited proposal to host KWAR 2018 next
September and is now opening the process for other interested kingdoms to
submit their paperwork.

For those parties also interested in hosting KWAR 2018, below are the two
deadlines for information being sent to this office:

   - Sunday, June 11, 6PM PT - an email stating that your kingdom is
   interested and will be submitting a proposal. (If no additional
   correspondence is received by this deadline, the submission phase will
   close.)
   - Friday, June 30, 6PM PT - an email from the parties that submitted a
   letter by the previous deadline containing the complete proposal.

All proposals must comply with corporate and host kingdom rules for
inter-kingdom events. The corporate information can be found here:
http://socsen.sca.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/kweventpolicy.pdf

Emails should be sent to rapier at sca.org.

In Service,

Master Laertes McBride