[MR] King Arthur Needs Your Coconuts!!

Lara Coutinho via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu May 11 09:55:41 PDT 2017

King Arthur will briefly visit our fair kingdom of Atlantia this Saturday
at the event, Return to Camelot!  (https://www.arthuriandeed.com )  And he
will need coconuts, cut in half, and mostly hollowed out.

He humbly requests that if you have such coconuts, you bring them with you
to the event, or send them with a friend who is, and place them at his feet
one hour before the afternoon Royal Court at the location of the Royal
Court.

The loyal members of i Firenzi will perform a re-telling of King Arthur's
grand legends, and the sound effects of coconuts gently clicked together in
a rhythm not unlike one's heartbeat will play a significant role in the
afternoon's play.

The more folks that bring coconuts and use them during the play - the more
fun we will all have!

Please just show up with coconuts one hour before court. We'll handle the
rest. :)

Sincerely yours,
Lady Sophia the Orange, Capocomico of i Firenzi