[MR] online rapier marshal class announcement (06/29/2017 @ 7:30pm)

Brian Caswell via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 19 14:21:09 PDT 2017

Do you think rapier marshal tabards are super sexy and wish you could wear
one in an official capacity?  Is your rapier marshal warrant out-of-date?
Or do you think you might need a refresher on how to marshal rapier combat
in Atlantia?

On Thursday, June 29th at 7:30PM, I will be hosting an online rapier
marshal class.  This class must be taken every three years for all those
that wish to take on the role of rapier marshal.

This class will be hosted in Google Hangouts. Neither a google account nor
a web camera are required. Though, a modern browser, working microphone,
working speakers, and high speed internet are required.  Limited telephone
support will be available as well, but is not preferred.

Each class will have a maximum capacity of 20 participants. If you would
like to take part, please email me at bmc at shmoo.com.

If June 29th doesn't work for you, don't fret, we'll be doing this again
soon. Additionally, either I, or the other rapier marshal trainers, will be
continue to offer this class through the Atlantia's University system.

Thanks,
Master Brian de Moray, Kingdom Rapier Marshal