[MR] Atlantia Digest, Vol 174, Issue 20

Dawn Hutchings via Atlantia atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Jul 25 12:35:35 PDT 2017

There is always space available in Atlantian Royal.  This is a post that
Master Talorgen wrote in May.  They can be contacted through facebook.

Atlantians,

Their Majesties wish to ensure that all Atlantians have a place to camp
with friendly folks at War this year. The Royal Encampment will be open to
any who wish to camp there, as well as hosting an Artisan's Row as was done
last year. If you are interested in camping in Atlantian Royal, please
contact any of the camp stewards for this year. We are:

Talorgen Hersir (Randy Dees
<https://www.facebook.com/talorgen?fref=mentions>)...
Duchess Brianna O'Duinn (Sherra Dunn
<https://www.facebook.com/brianna.oduinn?fref=mentions>)
Lord Carrick Mac Manus (Carrick Mac Manus
<https://www.facebook.com/carrick.macmanus?fref=mentions>)